We research virtually every venue of technology. Our findings have no equal – globally.
We serve governments, agencies and corporations from global giants to “mom & pops.”
Our solutions for your technology opportunities enable your success – globally.
Our partners get world-class support for every project we undertake – globally.
Our core competencies and focus
Digital Media & Broadcasting
Our engagement in video and digital media actually precedes our establishment. Our executive team started in video production and distribution in 1965 while contracted to the government and made the transition to the digital world from its inception.
Every aspect of imaging – capture, processing, enhancement, analytics, production, broadcast, streaming and all new digital distribution paradigms are included in our core competencies.
Signal Acquisition, Processing & Distribution
Whether for commercial monitoring, control, alarm reporting, noise or security penetrations – over any network or means of distribution – we have expert teams to assist in all signal acquisition and analysis.
Likewise, we support complex distribution challenges, satellite and topological networks, cellular, ultra-wideband and all other modes of distribution.
Digital Imaging for every application
Whether you need covert audio/video surveillance under harsh conditions or fly-away ENG capabilities, U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation can guide you to the most effective solution. Machine vision, underwater imaging, aerial video, studio video, news segments, documentaries, political presentations
or any other advanced imaging application – we know the best way to do the production.
We specialize in political newswire productions – for the candidate in their office or on the road.
Digital Production Training and Services
We will coordinate all your production needs or we will take on the challenge of training your staff to produce your own work. From amateur to professional-level productions, we can show you how it’s done.
We can supply the hardware, software and training for every level of television production your projects may require.
A little bit more about our work
- International security services and technologies to Royal Families.
- Train and equip Presidential Security Travel Teams in South America.
- Train and equip federal bomb detection and disposal teams.
- Design, develop and train national counter-terrorism task forces.
- Design, install and sustain advanced trace vapor surveillance systems for explosives.
Previous Major Projects
- 1,044 Realtime wireless security camera network.
- Large-Venue digital imaging systems.
- Public venue security technology and programming.
- Personnel training for elite security force.
- Advanced security technologies.
- Presidential Commission for the Review of Federal and State Laws Relating to Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance – authors.
- Classified technical advisors to the Senate Select Committee investigating the Watergate.
- Keynote speakers at the First International Conference on Counter Terrorism and Executive Protection – London 1976.
- Systems architecture for major venues, airports, seaports, government campuses, mega-churches and commercial spaces in more than 20 countries.
- International covert logistics of essential life-sustainability supplies to persecuted or forced refugees in conflict areas including religious persecution victims.
- Open-scale video surveillance networks.
- Advanced technology underwater security surveillance and counter-terrorism monitoring.
- Global satellite tracking and monitoring networks.
- School protection strategies and systems.
- First-responder strategies and resources.
- Active shooter detection, take-down and remediation strategies.
- Diplomatic and Executive protection programs, training and resources.
- Large-scale perimeter protection systems.
- Millimeter Wave Devices.
- Opto-acoustic Devices.
- Crowd dynamics strategies, testing, training and operations.
- Evasive driving training and technologies.
- Eavesdropping countermeasures.
- Explosives detection and disarming technologies.
- Arson detection technologies.
- Non-visual imaging human presence detection.
- Sniper and anti-sniper training and resources.
- Security Officer training.
- Firearms instruction.
- High-risk cargo logistics – domestic and global.
Get in touch
We do not publish details about our products and services that could produce a security compromise for our clients.
If you are interested in communicating directly with us regarding specific situations and possible solutions to your most complex security issues, please complete our contact form and someone will be in communication with you promptly.
U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation is NOT an online sales company. We maintain direct sales personnel in five regions and seven global segments. Client Identities and solutions are never disclosed.
U.S. Digital Technologies Corporation
1042 Twisted Branch Lane
St. Cloud, FL 34771 USA
1+954 588 0264
Staff emergency contact is available 24×7. We are accessible by QQ, Skype, Viber and other link apps.